The gorgeous Anthurium can bloom all year round and makes a stunning addition to any brightly lit space.
Kokedama is the ancient Japanese art of taking a plants root system and creating a ball around it with a premium soil mixture then sphagnum moss and natural twine.
- 1 Kokedama
- Care instructions
Add on a macrame hanger here
- Water your Anthurium kokedama once a fortnight and less frequently in Winter
- Place in a room with a lot of natural light or morning sun
- Each kokedama is made to order.
- Kokedama are sent out on Tuesday's
- (if you need your kokedama earlier- please contact!)
- Express shipping upgrade available- upgrades from standard shipping to express
**Please Note- due to restrictions we are not able to ship plants to WA, NT or TAS as this time.
Peace, Love & Kokedama ✌️