The Birds Nest Fern is the must have plant if you're slowly turning your house into a tropical jungle! The Birds Nest Fern is a stunning plant with big, lush, leathery fronds. It is a fairly easy houseplant to look after as it can tolerate medium to low levels of light and can be very forgiving when it comes to watering.
Kokedama is the ancient Japanese art of taking a plants root system and creating a ball around it with a premium soil mixture then sphagnum moss and natural twine.
- 1 Kokedama
- Care instructions
Add on a macrame hanger here
- Water your Kokedama once a fortnight and less frequently in Winter
- Place in a room/patio with a lot of natural light or morning sun
- Each kokedama is made to order.
- Kokedama are sent out on Tuesday's (if you need your kokedama earlier- please contact!)
- Express shipping upgrade available- upgrades from standard shipping to express
**Please Note- due to restrictions we are not able to ship plants to WA, NT or TAS as this time.
Peace, Love & Kokedama ✌️