The stunning Peace Lily is a favourite among houseplants due to its tolerance for low light and adaptability! It is another fairly low maintenance plant that will only require watering once a fortnight, it even tells you when it needs a drink as its leaves start to wilt!
This plant is ranked #2 on NASAs top ten house plants to improve air quality! It helps to reduce the levels of mold spores that grow in the home by absorbing them through its leaves before circulating them to the plant’s roots where they are used as food. In bathrooms, the Peace Lily can help to keep shower tiles and curtains free from mildew and the plant can absorb harmful vapors from alcohol and acetone.
- Place in a room with a lot of natural light or morning sun
- Water when top inch of soil is dry or when leaves start to droop
- Height varies from 700mm to 1100mm, please contact us for availability
- Locally grown
- Available for pickup or local delivery ONLY
- Bahrs Scrub
- Daisy Hill
- POPUPS POPUP locations
- $10 delivery to local suburbs (see picture)
*Please contact us if you are just outside of these zones and we may be able to offer delivery options