The stunning Peace Lily is a favourite among houseplants due to its tolerance for low light and adaptability! It is another fairly low maintenance plant that will only require watering once a fortnight, it even tells you when it needs a drink as its leaves start to wilt!
This plant is ranked #2 on NASAs top ten house plants to improve air quality! It helps to reduce the levels of mold spores that grow in the home by absorbing them through its leaves before circulating them to the plant’s roots where they are used as food. In bathrooms, the Peace Lily can help to keep shower tiles and curtains free from mildew and the plant can absorb harmful vapors from alcohol and acetone.
- Place in a room with a lot of natural light or morning sun
- Water when top inch of soil is dry or when leaves start to droop
- Height varies from 700mm to 1100mm, please contact us for availability
- Locally grown
- Available for local pickup and delivery only
for the locals...
Pair your plant with one of our planter (choose a planter the same size or bigger than your chosen plant size) available only for pickup or local delivery
We have made it easier for you to get your plant fix by offering you more ways to collect your order!
- Bahrs Scrub
- Shop online with same day pickup available for most* orders - We will contact you once your order is finalised to organise pickup.
- You can also DM us to browse our plant collection in person (by appointment only)
- Daisy Hill- Next Business Day Pickup available - We will contact once your order is finalised to organise pickup
- POPUPS- Pickup is available from our POPUP locations. Please DM us to organise and allow at least 24 hours notice