The Elkhorn Kokedama is another fairly low maintenance plant that is perfect for adding flamboyant greenery to any space!
Kokedama is the ancient Japanese art of taking a plants root system and creating a ball around it with a premium soil mixture then sphagnum moss and natural twine.
- 1 Kokedama
- Care instructions
Hang your kokedama with our handmade macrame hanger
Add on a macrame hanger here
- Water your Kokedama once a fortnight and less frequently in Winter
- Place in a room/patio with a lot of natural light or morning sun
- Each kokedama is made to order.
- Kokedama are sent out on Tuesday's (if you need your kokedama earlier- please contact!)
- Express shipping upgrade available- upgrades from standard shipping to express
**Please Note- due to restrictions we are not able to ship plants to WA, NT or TAS as this time.
Peace, Love & Kokedama ✌️