The English Ivy is a beautiful trailing, leafy plant that is very hardy and will be suitable for a range of different positions around the home
Kokedama is the ancient Japanese art of taking a plants root system and creating a ball around it with a premium soil mixture then sphagnum moss and natural twine.
- 1 Kokedama
- Care instructions
Add on a macrame hanger here
- Water your Kokedama once a fortnight and less frequently in Winter
- Place in a room/patio with a lot of natural light or morning sun
- Thrives in a bathroom!!
- Each kokedama is made to order.
- Kokedama are sent out on Tuesday's (if you need your kokedama earlier- please contact!)
- Express shipping upgrade available- upgrades from standard shipping to express
**Please Note- due to restrictions we are not able to ship plants to WA, NT or TAS as this time.
Peace, Love & Kokedama ✌️