The fiddle leaf fig is one of the trendiest indoor plants right now thanks to its beautiful large, glossy foliage. Due to its unique architectural leaf shape, it has the ability to transform a room, especially when planted in our Kokedama!
Kokedama is the ancient Japanese art of taking a plants root system and creating a ball around it with a premium soil mixture then sphagnum moss and natural twine.
- 1 Kokedama
- Care instructions
Add on a macrame hanger here
- Water your Kokedama once a fortnight and less frequently in Winter
- Place in a room/patio with a lot of natural light or morning sun
- Thrives in a bathroom!!
- Each kokedama is made to order.
- Kokedama are sent out on Tuesday's (if you need your kokedama earlier- please contact!)
- Express shipping upgrade available- upgrades from standard shipping to express
**Please Note- due to restrictions we are not able to ship plants to WA, NT or TAS as this time.
Peace, Love & Kokedama ✌️